Systemic Approach for Managing Organizational Change
About the Event
Organizations are managing changes at a higher velocity than ever before. In an ever-changing environment, it is urgent to learn to manage not only changes but complexity and uncertainty. The systemic approach allows leaders to apply change management holistically to people, structures, and processes.The systemic approach is based on the generalization that everything is interrelated and interdependent.Systemic Organizational Change Management integrates systemic thinking in order to change dynamics in organizations.
- A thorough introduction to the principles and practices of the systemic approach in organizations
- The practical application of mapping and configurations in change management processes
- An introduction to working with teams using this methodology
- An understanding of current resources and obstacles
Gracia Andersson, SHRM-SCP - Founder & Systemic Facilitator
Master in Human Resources Management and Talent in the Organizations. International Certification in HR Management from University of California Santa Barbara. Certified in Systemic Coaching and Organizational Configurations from Infosyon (Germany). Professional in Structural Constellations. Certified in Coaching in NPL from ICC, London (International Coaching Community).
- Computer with a stable wifi connection
- Notebook for exercises
**Certification of assistance upon request**